The past two weeks, we have been studying Philippians 1:9-11 as a model for how we can pray for each other.
Here are six ways to pray for each other from Philippians 1:9-11 as we live as God's people for that day to His glory:
1. We can pray for our love to abound more and more - for Jesus, for each other, and for our neighbor
2. We can pray for our knowledge of God & our discernment to grow
3. We can pray for our pursuit of that which is excellent (superlative; best) according to Christ and His kingdom
4. We can pray for holiness and moral purity to be evident in our lives
5. We can pray for our lives to be filled w/ the fruit of righteousness
6. We can pray for everything in our lives to point to the glory of God & a reflection of our praise to Him
May God answer these prayers as we pray for each other.