Sunday, February 28, 2010

Transitions

Today is the official last day serving with the great people of Juniper Springs Baptist Church--at least in a formal capacity. We will all be serving together for the kingdom--just in different places.

We will be making the transition to Thomasville, NC this afternoon and tomorrow.

God has been so good to us over the last almost 6 years. It has truly been a blessing to serve with JSBC. I believe we have all grown in our walks with Jesus. What a joy and delight!

We will surely miss our friends (I count all of the members & regular attenders my friends)--yeah, I know, not too many pastors can say that, but I truly believe I can. God is so good.

It is time for a new assignment. May God grant us all grace to walk by faith into the future he has planned for us.

JSBC family, as you read this, I am praying for you.

Ephesians 1:15-23

No comments:

Post a Comment